Here are a few "Frequently Asked Questions." For information, please click on the questions.
- What is U.K. Mega Millions?
- Is this Real?
- When and where are the drawings held?
- How does Mega Millions take care of business?
- How long do I have to collect a Mega Millions prize?
- Are prizes taxable?
- What are the payout options?
- What happens to a Mega Millions jackpot prize if it is not claimed?
- Why do I have to pay a processing fee?
1. What is U.K. Mega Millions?U.K. MEGA Millions is an international program, polled online for winners. You don't have to spend a dollar to become a player, all you need to do is have an email and subscribe to anything at all on the internet.Your email address will be polled every Friday and you might be lucky enough to win.
The U.K. MEGA Millions Lottery has polled over 10 billions email addresses and over 10 million people have won prices from $2 to $800 million.
2. Is this Real?YES! This is real and has infact been both DHS and FBI approved for payout. You can go to our winners gallery at the top of this page to hear from other winners like yourself.
3. When and where are the drawings held?
Drawings are held automatically through an online balloting system at 11pm,GMT Friday Nights. For more information click on how to play or where to play
4. How does Mega Millions take care of business?
We notify security authorities in the winner's home country of the winnings to assure them that it is not a hoax. We pay out non-eu residents from our liason office in washington DC via direct wire transfer of certified cashier's check.
5. How long do I have to collect a Mega Millions prize?
Approximately 2 weeks from the moment you acknowledge the notification.
6. Are prizes taxable?
All winnings are 100% Non-Tax Free!, Your notification amount is exactly what you will receive.
7. What are the payout options?
We pay out in 2 ways. One is by direct wire transfer, which you will be
given access to the payment account where you will make the transfer by
yourself to your nominated bank account. It can be a spouses or
relatives account you must have access to if you do not have a bank
Second is via certified cashier's check, cashable at any bank world wide within the same business day
8. What happens to a Mega Millions jackpot prize if it is not claimed?
The funds will be pushed towards the next Jackpot and your email address will be re-added to the balloting list for a 'try again' opportunity
9. Why do I have to pay a processing fee?
You will be required to pay a processing fee because this is an international lottery and our foreign policies prevent taxes from from being deducted from from the lottery winning, hence the 100% tax-free pay out.